Although we aim to bring lots of beauty tips with home remedies, it is our duty to inform about beauty treatments that would help you achieve what you want even if that involves undergoing a certain cosmetic procedure.
This is the turn for Juvaderm, a dermal filler or cosmetic injection that can help you achieve a smother appearance to your face.
It is believed that Lindsay Lohan loves Dermal Fillers and botox injections.
JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is the first FDA-approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler that has proven its safety and effectiveness on all skin types. These are temporary, hyaluronic acid fillers and have been proven to last for up to a year before being completely broken down and absorbed by the body. They are made of a smooth, injectable gel that is specially formulated to add volume to facial tissue and restore a smoother appearance to the face.
Beauty Info Zone shares this information that explains in more detail what dermal fillers can do for you.
What can Dermal Fillers do for me?
• Dermal Fillers are used in specific areas to enhance your natural appearance by making the skin look fuller. They are most commonly used to:
- Fill out and smooth lines and wrinkles
- Add fullness to lips and cheeks
- Fill in scars
- Restore volume to sunken areas of the face
How do they work?
• Filler is administered via injections into your chosen area and this process usually takes just a few minutes. You will need to allow time to consult with your aesthetic nurse practitioner prior to treatment
• They work to plump the area, reinstating the skin’s moisture content and increasing the production of collagen and elastin.
When will I see results?
• Results from temporary dermal fillers can be seen immediately after treatment. There is no need for recovery time however you may have some redness and swelling which usually settles within 48 hours.
Juvederm ® has been known to break down slower than some other types of dermal filler and usually lasts for up to 12 months, during which time filler is gradually broken down and absorbed by the body.
• Further filler treatments are usually recommended to maintain a youthful appearance and skin hydration.