Marie Claire UK kindly shares how to get a fish tail plait that looks like the one Kristen Stewart showed off at the Kid’s Choice Awards.
Adir Abergel, his hair stylist says we all can achieve that messy look.
1. Allow hair to dry naturally then apply a curl activating spray from the roots to the end to add texture.
2. Rub a small amount of glossing cream rub inbetween your hands a put through the ends of the hair.
3. Loosely take a section of hair from the temples below the crown, ensuing you leave some height at the top.
4. Begin to French plait the hair until you’re reach your neck.
5. Start a fishtail plait, then secure with a clear hair band.
6. Gently pull the plait apart for a messy look allowing a few pieces of hair to fall around the front of your face. Finish with hairspray.