“You can quickly enhance your looks with just a few mistake-proof steps,” says make-up guru Bobbi Brown. “This whole routine should take you less than five minutes and you’ll look like yourself, only prettier.”
Beauty and Soul Australia published a 5 minutes make up routine that will make you look gorgeous very quick.
1. Start with a creamy concealer (one shade lighter than your foundation). Apply where needed, then set with sheer loose powder.
2. Next, apply foundation in your skin tone-correct shade to even out your complexion, and set with the same powder.
3. On eyes, use a light-coloured eye shadow over the entire lid to open up and brighten the area.
4. To line your eyes, use an eyeliner brush to apply a dark shade and stay close to the lash line for the most natural effect. Brush lashes with a black, defining mascara to highlight the eyes.
5. On your lips, go for a slick of lip gloss in a natural shade.