1. Dannii Minogue has admitted a boob job, the nose job is pretty obvious as seen in the images above and she has also talked about Botox.
“I’ve had botox because I want to be the best I can be and look the nicest I can. There’s no right and wrong – it’s a personal choice.
“It didn’t make me happier, though. If you link cosmetic surgery into happiness or to be perfect you’re never going to be happy. It’s not about being perfect – that’s where people get it wrong.”
2. Diana Agron has a admitted 2 nose jobs.
“I didn’t go to the doctor the first time because I didn’t want to tell my mom what had happened and she would never let me out of the house,” Dianna said during her interview.
“And the second time, I couldn’t get it fixed because we were in the middle of doing this concert tour and we were filming. We had a day off and I met up with some of my friends and we were dancing,” she said, explaining, “And again, there was another collision of sorts – I must be turning too quickly, people don’t see me coming or something – but it’s fixed now!”
3. Jennifer Aniston accepted a functional rhinoplasty.
Jennifer Aniston admitted on Conan O’Brien that she has had cosmetic surgery. The celeb always denied it and pretended she was a ‘natural’ beauty. Jennifer admitted to Conan that she had an intense laser peel which burned off the surface of her face. Aniston admitted she’d got a little “obsessed” with laser therapy
Also Anniston admitted on “Inside the Actors Studio” that she had a nose job to fix a sports injury when she was younger.
4. Denisse Richards even regretted a boob job.
“When I was 19, a doctor put in bigger implants than what I asked for. I was in such a hurry to get them that I didn’t research my doctor,” Richards says. “I just thought because they’re a plastic surgeon, they must be good. You have to be your advocate for your own body and ask 100 questions.”
Denisse had to have extra work done to attempt to fix the problem.
5. Demi Moore has said:
“After three kids, gravity takes its toll. So I have no problem with enhancing one’s looks or fixing something.”
6. Jane Seymour admitted in November 2012 that she had her eyes done and got a boob job many years ago. She’s also tried Botox but doesn’t care for it.
7. Kris Jenner has had work done in her face and body. Facial plastic surgery before daughter Kim Kardashian’s wedding and a second boob job on the 7th season of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
8. Trista Sutter revealed she had a blepharoplasty (eyelids cosmetic surgery) and a boob job that increased her cup size from a B to a C.
9. Jenelle Evans (the Teen Mum) revealed she got a boob job in May 2012.
10. Brandi Glanville wrote a book where she talks about her vaginal rejuvenation but she has also revealed on Twitter that Brooke Burke’s husband, Dr. Garth Fisher, gave her a boob job. She also admits to having Botox and fillers.
11. Heidi Montag confesses and regrets having more than 10 cosmetic procedures don in one day including liposuction, breast and butt augmentation and a chin reduction.
12. Holly Madison says she had a nose job and breast implants.
13. Alexis Bellino told the O.C. Register she had a nose plastic surgery.
14. Even when she doesn’t have to admit it since we can see in her ‘plastic’ face Joan Rivers has talked about her neck lift, nose job (pretty obvious), face lift and eyelid surgery.
15. Cher has openly talked about having plastic surgery done on her nose, mouth and breasts.
16. Janice Dickinson has admitted several cosmetic procedures taht include a breast enlargement, tummy tuck, neck and facelifts, liposuction and Botox.
17. Betty White admits she had her eyelids done back in 1976, saying “I scolded myself forever, but now I’m glad I did it.”
18. Priscilla Presley had her face injected with a low-grade silicone. Dangerous!
19. Debbie Harry admits to having a facelift in the 90s.
“I went in the operating room a celebrity – and came out anonymous”
20. Pamela Anderson has had several plastic surgeries that include of course a breast enlargement. Below you can read one of her comments that sounds like she regrets it a little bit.
“what I’ve had done will stay with me and that’s fine, but I don’t want anything else.
21. Chloe Sims got veneers.
22. Kathy Griffin has confessed abouth her 2 liposuctions, a brow lift, teeth veneers and a nose job.
23. Tara Reid had two botched surgeries on her breasts and stomach. It is believed that she later had another round of surgeries to fix the earlier work.
24. Kourtney Kardashian confessed USweekly that she increased her bra size from a B-cup to a C-up. She didn’t think it was a very good idea.
“It was so dumb”
25. Patricia Heaton feels good about saying that she has had a boob job and an abdominoplasty.
“I feel fine about that and I feel fine about saying I did it.”
26. Janet Jackson has admitted to having a nose job when she was 16 years old.
27. Dolly Parton admitted on Oprah that she’s had numerous facelifts.
28. Tori Spelling regrets her boob job because it is one of the worst in Hollywood and also because it affects the production of breast milk.
29. Ashley Tisdale had a functional rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum.
30. Cameron Diaz also has confessed about a nose job for functional reasons and it also looks like she got implants.
31. Lisa Rinna has talked about her lip-plumping, breast implants and Juvederm fillers.
32. Bristol Palin got a chin implant.
33. Jennifer Gray admitted a nose job in the 90s.
34. Ashlee Simpson’s nose has got work done. The star admitted to a nose job in Us Weekly
plastic surgery “is something that everybody should think about for a really long time.”
35. Kelly Rowland admitted a boob job in October 2007 because she was fed up with having “little nuggets for boobs.”
Male Celebrities that have admittes surgeries:
- Sylvester Stallone had surgery on his face to repair damage from being taken from the womb with forceps as a baby.
- Kenny Rogers has admitted to a facelift and has been quoted as calling himself the “plastic surgery king.”
- Howard Stern says he had the hump taken out of his nose and some fat sucked out from under his chin.