Your smile is the first thing people notice about you – so make it count!
Scientists predict that a smile gives the same level of stimulation as eating chocolate or receiving cash!
- When a person walks into a room, one of the first traits recognised is a great smile; whether at a board meeting or a friend’s party.
- Two out of three of us are more likely to speak to someone we don’t know if they smile at us
- A healthy smile can improve your confidence, help you make friends and help you to succeed in your career, so you need to keep it looking its best.
- Having a thorough clean, a whitening process or even replacing old fillings can make an enormous impact on your teeth and gums, and help your overall appearance.
- A good oral health routine at home will help to keep your smile looking healthy too – making a big difference to how your teeth look and how people see you.
International Dental Health Foundation: https://www.dentalhealth.org/