Are you looking for a Nail Technician Course in Sydney, NSW?
Do you want to study a Course to become a Nail Technician?
I am gathering the information for you of where could be the best school for you to do this course, how much you would be expected to pay, how much can you expect to earn.
The JobGuide in Australia defines this job as follows:
Nail technicians perform manicures and pedicures including decorative nail art, application of artificial nails, nail repair, and other specialised hand and foot treatments.
As a Nail Technician some of your tasks would be:
- apply gel and acrylic nail enhancements and extensions
- perform manicures and pedicures
- use electrical equipment for nails
- apply decorative and airbrushed nail art
- conduct financial transactions
- perform reception duties, e.g. receive bookings and arrange appointments
- perform routine housekeeping duties
- maintain client records
- provide advice on and sell nail products.
Where can I study to become a Nail Technician?
- At TAFE in NSW there are Nail Courses
- At Cengage.edu.au they offer only courses (The cost of the course is $1572) and you can study from home. I wonder how they would assess the practice that you do need. You can also pay instalments.
- At Avalon Beauty College you can do a Certificate II in Nail Technology. Courses Costs are: Course Cost
$990.00 – $500 deposit and balance ($490) paid in full on commencement
$1140.00 terms – $500 deposit, $340 on commencement and $60 per week over 5 weeks
I am serching for more info to bring it you you.
Do you know of any other place where you can do a Certificate in Nail Technology to become a Nail Technician?