PhotoThermage is also known as Photo Thermal Therapy (PTT) or Intense Pulse Light (IPL).
It is designed to combat the effects of aging and exposure to sun and much more. It offers a safe, non invasive solution that can be tailored to your individual condition and skin type, providing superior cosmetic results and outstanding satisfaction.
PhotoThermage Treatments improve different skin conditions such as:
-Rosacea (Red Face)
- Skin & Tissue Rejuvenation
- Acne & Acne Scarring
- Freckles, Moles, Ages Spots
- Large Pores & Wrinkles
- Scars & Kelloids
- Age singns
- Unwanted pigmentation
Sydney Cosmetic Physician, Dr Georghy, says that he has observed during the time he has been using PhotoLaser Therapy the following biological results:
- Cell stimulation, growth and regeneration and increased tissue activity
- Repairs and stimulates DNA (transcribes DNA into RNA, triggering precollagenous formation
- Collagen stimulation, as a result of the above
- Anti inflammatory (immediate action)
- Anticancer Properties (strong clinica1 evidence)
- Stimulates and regulates the function of the melanocytes
- Longevity: Slows down aging process
- Reduces fibrous tissue formation (eg: keloid, scars)
- Antibacterial effects (bacteriostatic & bactericidal effect in dermal infections)
- Antiviral properties (“deactivates” the virus: decreases virulence, results in faster healing and a reduced recurrence rate)
- Antifungal therapy
- Topical (intradermal) and probably systemic increase in immune competence
- Hair stimulation (regrowth) and permanent hair reduction
- Accumulative capacity. As a result, there are sustained therapeutic effects.
- Angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels that in turn provides better oxygen supply to tissues: the key factor in tissue rejuvenation)
- With little doubt, many more biological effects will be discovered.
Thermage is a non invasive and non surgical Facial Treatment.