Are you looking for a Cosmetic Clinic in Sydney that performs Regenerative Cosmetic Medicine for Facial and Body Rejuvenation PRP?
Cosmetic Clinics that perform PRP Regenerative Cosmetic Medicine in Sydney:
A new approach appealing to clients seeking an increased and
natural method to rejuvenation. This is regeneration with your
own cells and more specifically, autologous platelet-rich plasma
(PRP). This is also referred to as autologous cellular regeneration
(ACR) an aesthetic practice, which is a safe and tolerable
procedure. Used in combination therapy it can potentiate the
results of your other anti ageing modalities.
REGENERATIVE MEDICINE is the production and injection of autologous
platelet rich plasma.
is well known that platelets have many functions. Platelets
contain important growth factors that, when secreted, are responsible
- Tissue regeneration and rejuvenation
- increasing collagen production
- recruiting other cells to the site of injury
- initiating vascular in – growth
- inducing cell differentiation
- bone – mineralization
- extra cellular matrix formation
- Non – Allergenic
- It is a ‘body own’ physiological product vs. animal derived or
human donor products.
- Elimination of donor transmissible infections
- Biological Glue: for tissue adhesion especially in skin flaps,
bone grafts and trauma.
These are vital steps in collagen regeneration and wound healing.
What does the procedure involve?
- SAFE and Physiologically Active
- Preparation is Simple and Quick, and completed on the Physicians
premises in the appointment time. No products are sent off premises.
- Can be used in multiple areas for dermal rejuvenation
Prior to treatment a blood sample of 10 – 20 mls is extracted
from the patient. This blood is immediately placed in the centrifuge
for 5 – 8 minutes. When centrifugation is complete your Plasma
will be separated into three layers: (1) platelet – poor plasma,
( 2) red blood cells , and (3) the ‘buffy coat’ ( i.e. platelets
and white blood cells) from your red blood cells. The rich platelets
are extracted from the base of the plasma gel. The platelets
are injected into the deep dermis or fat layer of the skin. Platelets
gradually increase collagen which can increase skin thickness
and overall health of the skin.
How long is the procedure from start
Approx 45mins to 1 hour per two test tubes.
Which facial and body areas can
- Around the eyes – Peri Orbital Rim
- Cheeks and Mid face
- Thinning skin on the neck
- Jaw Line and Sub Malar
- Back of hands
- Other Body Areas
Sydney4women.com.au does not promote any Cosmetic Clinic or Treatment that you may find here, Sydney 4 Women only provides unbiased information for your convenience to make the right decision about any Cosmetic Procedure that you may be considering.
Do you have any comments or reviews about this Cosmetic Treatment or Clinic in Sydney for other women?
Do you want to get information about