Thermage a non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour your skin in a single treatment—with no surgery, no injections, and little to no downtime.
Thermage stimulates your body’s natural renewal of collagen, which creates subtle, natural looking results on and off the face, like…
-Tighter, smoother skin…
-Softened wrinkles and lines…
-And an overall younger looking appearance.
How can Thermage help me?
Thermage uses unique radiofrequency (RF) technology to safely heat the deep layers of your skin, while cooling the surface of your skin to keep it intact during the procedure.
This deep heating stimulates your body’s natural skin renewal process, which helps tighten existing collagen and form new collagen. Over time, sagging or wrinkled skin is replaced with smoother, tighter skin; improved tone and texture; and an overall younger looking appearance.
- Sagging skin
- Loose jowls or lack of definition in jaw line
- Sagging skin under the chin (“turkey neck”;)
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes or forehead
- Lack of definition in lips
- Tired looking eyes
- Excess skin on the upper eyelid (also known as “hooding”;)
- Crepey texture of eyelids, making it hard to apply eye shadow or eye liner
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes (“crow’s feet”;)
- Wrinkled, crepey or sagging skin on the tummy, knees, arms, legs, hands or buttocks
- Sagging skin or unwanted bulges after pregnancy or weight loss
- Love handles
- Appearance of cellulite
How does Thermage work?
HE DEEPEST TIGHTENING
In response to collagen breakdown, there are many tightening treatments that operate by heating the inner layers of skin. But unlike laser treatments and other technologies that heat the superficial skin layers, Thermage uses unique radiofrequency (RF) technology to reach deep into the dermis and subcutaneous tissue to cause tightening in the layers that matter most.
Here’s how it works:
- Deep heating. The deep heating of Thermage helps tighten the collagen in your dermis and subcutaneous tissue, while also stimulating the formation of new collagen. As a result, you’ll see tighter, smoother skin and improved tone and texture, starting immediately and continuing in the months following treatment.
- Integrated cooling. At the same time that Thermage heats the deep layers, it also cools the epidermis, keeping the surface of your skin safe during the procedure. As a result, your skin needs no recovery time, so you can quickly resume your daily routine.
- All from a single treatment. Best of all, you need only one Thermage treatment to get the full benefits. In fact, because it heats so deeply, Thermage is the only non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour skin in a single treatment with little or no downtime.
Apparently there are not major risks on these technology and results seem to be amazing, I’d have to try it to come back with my comments. Probably my tummy after birth would be an area that I’d like to get it treated.
Find more info at: http://www.thermage.com/
Has anybody there in Sydney tried Thermage? Results on images seem pretty amazing but we want to hear real stories from Sydney Woman.