Bamboo Leggings Australia
Bamboo fabric has recently gained popularity as a great material for sportswear due to its moisture-wicking, elastic, and durable structure. Doing yoga is not an exception. Here, you will need all the elasticity and stretching properties of this material to twist and bend required during the routine. Comfort and freshness are the main feelings you will experience at your training sessions while choosing your yoga pants made of bamboo fabric.
Benefits of wearing bamboo yoga clothes
- Bamboo fabric is softer than silk and has a natural sheen. It’s also less expensive and lasts longer.
- Easy to wash and dry bamboo yoga clothes in a clothes washer or dryer
- Bamboo is perfect for yoga clothes that aren’t prone to pilling, flaking, bobble, or stretching.
- Always in the washer!
- Bamboo yoga clothing is softened by its smooth, round structure.
- It is stronger, non-irritating, and even suitable for sensitive skin.
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. This is supposedly due to a unique bacteriostatic agent that bamboo plants call “bamboo Kun”, which helps prevent odours from forming.
- Bamboo clothing is hypoallergenic.
- Bamboo is very absorbent and wicks away water from the body three to four times faster than cotton. Bamboo yoga clothing is great for keeping you dry, cool, and comfortable in hot, humid, and sweaty conditions. It doesn’t stick well to your skin and won’t stick to your skin.
- Bamboo fibres are stronger than synthetic fabrics, and they are more breathable, soft, and breathable than cotton, hemp and wool. Ideal for hot yoga and yoga leggings!
- Bamboo clothing is naturally less wrinkle-prone than cotton. However, it can still be ironed at lower temperatures than cotton. At warm temperatures, there is little shrinkage in washing or drying.
- Bamboo fabrics and fibres absorb dyes more quickly than cotton, modal, and viscose and have better colour clarity.
- Bamboo fabrics don’t need to be mercerized like cotton to enhance their lustre and dyeability.
Why is Bamboo Yoga clothing environmentally friendly?
- Because Bamboo, both the plant and the fabric, is an environmentally-friendly and renewable resource, it rates highly.
- Bamboo can grow quickly and naturally without pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.
- Both mechanically and chemically made bamboo yoga clothing is 100% biodegradable. It can be fully decomposed by sunlight and micro-organisms in the soil without any pollutants like methane gas, which is often produced in landfills or dumps.
- Bamboo can improve soil quality and help rebuild soil that has been eroded. Bamboo’s extensive root system holds soil together and prevents soil erosion. It also retains water in the watershed.
- Bamboo can grow naturally without the need to be cultivated or tendered by a large diesel exhaust-spewing tractor.
- Bamboo plantations can be large factories for photosynthesis, which helps reduce greenhouse gasses. The plants absorb approximately 5 times as much carbon dioxide (a primary greenhouse gas) than the trees and produce about 35% more oxygen.
- Although bamboo clothing and fabrics can be made without chemical additives, Oeko-Tex certification is required to ensure that they are safe for human health.
- There are currently no GMO types of Bamboo known. Let’s all hope that it remains this way.